10.06.2011

Ah, life..you never cease to surprise me. Rattle my cages. Put a fire in my heart. If I was ever going to do it, NOW is when I get back into writing...really writing.

Life is a tumultuous, roller coaster of an ordeal. One second, you are climbing that mountain, inch-by-inch, bracing with anticipation for the wild ride. Until you find yourself falling, flying, fast tracking it toward a destination unknown. Your surroundings, your life, just a blur as you whiz by. Sometimes fearfully, other times full of that childish zeal for life..complete and unfounded joy. Sometimes both.

I am on that roller coaster, experiencing that indescribable energy of fear, excitement, and giddiness all balled into a knot in my stomach that propels me forward. Even on my worst days, I am blessed beyond measure.

When I have no time to breathe, that is exactly when I want to stop, take a moment to let it all settle in, and just be still. To revel in my children's puffy eyed, wild haired, cuddles in the morning. The sounds of mischievous giggles in the dark. My life is beautiful, and I cherish it. I want to remember these times forever.

I want to find the good in all this crazy, hectic, frenzy-ish life has to offer. My heart is just filled to the brim right now with gratitude, expectancy, inspiration! I'm writing it down to remember, so I can look back and see where I've been and what everything meant to me. Before it's just a fleeting moment I passed on my way between the mountains and valleys.

God, you are so good.

No comments: